Comprehensive Financial Planning Services
At SB Wealth Strategies, we excel in providing comprehensive financial counseling to high net worth individuals, business owners and cooperate executives. Through our financial planning process, our team of financial professionals will educate you on various risk management strategies, while providing professional opinions and guidance to help you:
- Accumulate Wealth
- Generate Income in Retirement
- Minimize Taxes
- Effectively Plan Your Estate
- Protect Your Family From an Unexpected Loss
- Minimize Many Behavioral Finance Mistakes
As a team, we work together to coordinate the gathering of information, analysis, preparation, review, and monitoring of your comprehensive financial plan. From the start of the process, you will work with a coordinator who is responsible for helping you assemble due diligence materials and information, identify accounts, secure forms and facilitate appointments. Upon receipt of the due diligence items and requested information, we will begin the task analyzing all facets of your financial life, including; income and expenses, assets and liabilities, investments, retirement, college, insurance, taxes, estate planning, as well as unique circumstances. Once we have completed our initial analysis we typically schedule a follow up meeting to review the information, ask follow up questions, and perform subsequent research to fill any gaps. Based on the information gathered, identified goals and objectives, we develop your comprehensive financial plan.
Comprehensive Financial Plan Fee Schedule
Individuals and Family Plan for working professionals - $2,000.
Business Owners - $3,000 - $5,000 depending on the complexity of the business entity
Financial Planning Process (Typically 3-6 weeks to initial plan review)
- Introductory Meeting - Discuss Financial Planning Services / Develop Proposed Scope of Work
- Proposal Meeting - Present Proposal and Fee
- Engagement - Sign Contract and Remit Fee
- Data Collection
- Information Analysis
- Present and Discuss Financial Plan - Present financial plan, discuss amendments, set goals for implementation
- Implementation Follow-up meetings
If you are interested in learning more about our financial planning services please contact us.